Bear is 17!!! (ok.. so I am 2 weeks late!)
This is my " easy " child . Trust me if you meet him you may not think he is so easy at all ( very very hard headed and strong willed and debating all the time ) but to me .... He is a dreamboat
At 17 bear occurs to me in the following ways
- and unbelievable committed student . He is often found studying all day long and all evening long even in Saturday nights . Never ever ever do we push him in this way . This is just him . And his marks show it. He has an amazing average already and he continually strives to make it better and better which amazes us all
- I love looking at his desk and the way he organizes himself . Everything so perfect and lined up and tagged with his name and clean . When it comes to schoolwork there is no joking around for this kid
- From the above you may assume he is the more brainy type with peers . Not at all . Athletic and involved and implicated and big social life
- he is kind and gentle . He loves children and is amazing with all his little cousins . He is generous of spirit and always asks my mom if she needs help and what he can do for her etc
- he cares about his looks and is gorgeous . Dresses well and cares about style and his hair and his overall look is always pretty impeccable
- he is totally eccentric . From day he was born makes strange sounds always and strange body movements and somehow everyone around him has come to expect it and just kinda ignores it . My mom adores it and joins in !
- his work ethic is A plus . Always on top of his work as ski instructor and lifeguard and always on time and plans for future and totally independent
- he is an athlete . Top of his class for sports program for 5 yrs now and good at anything physical . A natural team leader in sports
- is an amazing guy to girls .So kind and sweet and considerate and loving and FUN . Whoever dates and one day Marries this guy one day is so so so so lucky .
- he is so incredibly hard headed and a debater and in your face . It is almost a joke in our family . So many interactions with him feel like we are in court . For now funny as hardly any rules ! And it's not rules he disagree with but facts . He always has to be right under any circumstance . It's truly annoying
- he is very often quite emotionally intelligent . He can have difficult conversations and honest ones . He is sensitive to feelings and deals with anger and sadness and guilt etc in healthy ways
- he walks out of the room for a break when discussions get heated between he and I and it drives me crazy ( but is the right thing to do ! )
- he loves his food . We went on a date the other night for burritos and caramel churros and all we speak about it how incredible the food is . We agree this is one of life's biggest pleasures . He eats anything and everything
- When he says he will do something he does it . Has completely changed his body and religiously finds time for his workouts at the gym no matter what
- he is growing up :( orders coffee now at Tim's . Yikes !
- he is honest and tells it like it is to his parents and tells the Truth as much as we may not be ready for it
- he is an incredible brother and just is so wonderful with his brother and sister and such a great role model too
- he is affectionate and loving with his parents . In general so respectful of us ( I said in general !! ) and listens to our rules and lifestyle and when disagrees fights it out very loudly . He always has great points though and hard not to negotiate with him as such a logical and rational brain
- he knows what he wants in life and does it . Since 5 yrs old always wanted to be an orthodontist or dentist . Now maybe a lawyer or in business or teacher . I have no worries this kid will find his way and do what he loves whatever that is . He is a driver
- he is a great car driver and had had his permit for 9 months now and will get the real thing i. April hopefully
Just overall an amazing wonderful teen that is the love of all our lives . He truly makes being a parent rewarding and wonderful and easy !!